Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chores

The dishes are piling up in the sink.

If you knew me, you'd know that I detest doing dishes. It's the one chore that I hate with every fiber of my being.

The dishes are piling up in the sink because exams are on the horizon, and I especially can't be bothered with doing them now.

Instead, I've been trying to cram six weeks of decision analysis techniques into my small brain, and learn the statistical theory that I've been avoiding for 25 years of my life. I wasn't kidding when I said I've been dreaming about normal distribution curves.

It's times like these when washing dishes seems like an appealing distraction.

2 comments:

Truckspotter said...

You know who loves doing the dishes? Me :) Wish I were there to help.

Christof Meyer said...

So funny. Yeah, life is what happens in between the plans we make for ourselves right?

Anyway, just wanted to say I love your honesty and transparency! Especially like the Dear Darden stuff.

Keep up the great writing. And HANG IN THERE. Christmas break is right around the corner!