Thursday, April 30, 2009

Every new beginning...

..comes from some other beginning's end.

I just finished my last class of my first year at Darden. Literally, just now.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to feel. I don't think it's sunk in yet, but right now the overwhelming feeling is bittersweet. It's been a long ride, and I am certainly ready to move on to the next step.

But at the same time, I've been enriched in ways I didn't see coming, challenged by things I never expected to face, and I've come out of it better, stronger, and happy to have done it.

More thoughts later; just wanted to capture the moment as it unfolds.

2 comments:

MechaniGal said...

I know, it was so strange. The hallways emptied out pretty quickly - I hung around in school till like 7... In a way I had this unsettling feeling that next year was going to be different and that I wasn't ready to handle the change just yet... which is funny because our life in Darden this past year has been so in flux...

Skyline College said...

your blog is too good. Cool in looks informative in Material...Thanks For sharing Information with Us. .
mba india